To think, reason and act are about strategic perception. It’s about the way you perceive business and how you understand circumstances, especially the ones most challenging. Every challenging problem is a masked solution to your life. So long you determine to be a problem solver.
Think, reason and act on solutions. As a small business owner, it’s your job to discover the solution. If not you then who, and if not now then when. Try to think about your problems with a bid to plan your next level, analyze potential opportunities as well as potential threats and implement your planned course of action.
Be on the outlook for prospective breakthroughs. And realize that the cost of making progress is based on your devotion, your aptitude to execute tasks with diligence and your capacity to achieve set objectives. Have in you, an unremitting dedication to the things you need to accomplish during your lifetime.
An entrepreneur, who says they’ve not been afforded opportunities in business, never took time to think, reason and act on opportunities available around them. Acting on opportunities is an important step in achievement. It is only when you set out to start something with a passion to succeed, that you actually succeed. Don’t just plan on paper, act!
What it means to think, reason and act:
Decide what is important for the long-range success of your business and focus on it. Ask yourself, “How should I position my business to meet personal and professional goals?” A business plan, a business strategy is a series of business decisions that lead to achieving a business objective. Have strategic perception. Strategic perception involves the “big picture” of your life and business.
Strategic perception involves the ways you think, reason and act on a sound strategy. Strategic perception is most effective if you can step back far enough and say “all things are possible”. The essence of strategic thinking is matching professional and intellectual resources to personal and professional opportunities.
Strategic perception involves seeking and identifying opportunities and threats in your personal and professional life. Strategic perception is based on the premise that “all things are possible to them that believe and I can do anything that I put my mind to do”.
Strategic perception involves assessing the strengths and weaknesses of your business, personal and professional life and then focusing on your strengths. When assessing strengths and weaknesses, personal skills and abilities are likely to be more important than professional skills. Strategic perception involves looking into the future rather than dwelling on the past
Strategic perception is proactive rather than reactive. Strategic perception involves anticipating change and taking advantage of it. Strategic perception involves assessing how you run your business today will affect your success in the future. Strategic perception is more of a mindset than a dormant process.
Strategic perception is most useful for a small business owner with an exceptional and superb perspective for how to achieve growth and success.
How to think, reason and act:
Decide what is important. Position your life to meet personal, business and professional goals. Think, reason and act on sound strategy. Match business resources to personal and professional opportunities. Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business, personal and professional life.
Ways to think, reason and act:
Seek and identify opportunities and threats in your personal and professional life. Look into the future rather than dwelling on the past. Be proactive rather than reactive. Anticipate change and take advantage of it. Assess how you operate your business today will affect your success in the future.
Your dreams remain abstract until they are interpreted into a life form
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. –Proverbs 3 vs. 6
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Zig Ziglar
- An unfailing success plan: at each day’s end, write down the six most important things to do tomorrow; number them in order of importance, and DO them. No planning will work unless we take action.
- It is not enough to have a good mind; the important thing is to use it well. – Rene Descartes
- The most important thing is to know that you can do it. – Robert G. Allen
Look at where the real problem is. Much of your capacity to be successful comes from the way you approach life. Realize the unavoidability of short-term failure and defeats, and accept them as a normal and expected part of life.
Do everything possible to avoid challenges, but when challenges do come, learn from them, ascend over them, and keep forward in the direction of your dreams. Understand and perceive life in such a way that you keep your mind positive and your emotions under control. Recognize the self-restrictive convictions that could be holding you back.
- Think, act, and feel differently as of today
- Invest in your future
- Change your thinking
- Change your communication
- Change the pictures you hold in your head, your perception of life
- Say what is rightfully intentional
- Do what is aligned with your purpose, your principles, and your objectives
- Considering possible alternatives in various situations that could occur in the future
- Developing creative abilities and ideas to achieve creative results
- Moving out of your normal problem-solving mode
- Filtering and focusing your mind to identify the ideas that have a truly innovative value
- Suspending premature judgments and the lack of organization of ideas
- Building imaginative and ideal situations
- Inventing the ideal vision
- Finding ways to make the ideal vision happen
- Relating things or ideas which were previously unrelated
- Generating multiple solutions to a problem
- Concentrate on handling problems
- Recognize your depressing thoughts
- Tell a compassionate friend how you feel (openness)
- Take steps to solve a problem
- Positively affect the lives of those with whom you interact
- Take charge of your life
- Identify how your choices today impact your success tomorrow
- Determine how you respond to the many challenges you will encounter
- Control of your destination by the choices you make
- Know that there will always be obstacles in life’s journey
- Have an unshakable self-confidence
- Believe that you will succeed
My dreams are materializing into life form. I am making progress in every area of my life. I’m full of strength and joy. Christ is my redeemer and today is my best day ever.