Enable yourself to dream and fantasize about your optimal life.
Get into the habit of taking initiative. Think about what your life would resemble, and what it would be like. At that point, attempt to accomplish something consistently to make your plans a reality! To take initiative and be action oriented, get yourself a mentor. A mentor instructs you in the way you should go. A mentor is someone who energizes you with certainty and conviction.
When you have certainty and conviction from within you have the capacity to do the impossible. Increase the value of your ordinary day. Do something big every day. Perfect your capacity to do things. Enhance your way of perceiving life by gaining quality information all the time but careful not to be a wasteful information gatherer.
A person of poor performance can develop the capacity to make remarkable progress as long as they don’t stop anywhere along the way. Most small business owners succeed in light of the fact that they are resolved to achieve.
To overcome without the downside, challenges and hazards is to triumph without a sense of satisfaction.
Taking initiative means to:
Have the commitment to give your best. Have the integrity to be impartial and ethical. Have the courtesy to treat others decently. Have the responsiveness and receptiveness to positively react to problems and changing circumstances. Realize potential opportunities are unlimited.
Everyday – you do not have to wait long to take action and boost your performance towards your goals and dreams. Now – immediate performance has much more impact than procrastinating performance several months ahead. Productively – focus on prevailing over daily challenges and reinforcing outstanding behavior. Clarity – you should be in no doubt what initiative and objectives to execute. Balanced – examine on good presentation and bad performance.
Here’s how to take initiative:
Be motivated from the inside. Address poor performance. Seek guidance. Capitalize on your strengths. Do something big every day. Perfect your capacity to do things. Set up your needs, be clear about what you want and start to work on it.
You decide what your mind will attend to
Commit to the lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. – Proverbs 16 vs. 3
- Our mind is the most valuable possession that we have. The quality of our lives is, and will be, a reflection of how well we develop, train, and utilize this precious gift. – Brian Tracy
- Approach the start of each day with something in mind and end the day with one word…. DONE
- Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough.
- Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Study books with an affirmative message, listen to music with inspiring words, and watch TV less as this will aid you with optimism and help you to overcome obstacles and win despite the odds. Change your thinking for the better and decide what your mind attends to by uploading as much positivity into your brain as you possibly can.
This will help you gain:
- The capacity to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
- The ability to think about systems (both spiritual, professional and personal);
- The capacity to think in terms of time – to forecast, to think ahead, and to plan;
- The ability to think critically;
- The flair to use multiple perspectives to understand another person’s viewpoint;
- The competence to analyze values underlying differing positions;
- The power to move from awareness to knowledge to action;
- The ability to work cooperatively with other people;
- The capacity to develop a visual response to the environment around you
- Study books
- Forecast your life,
- Think ahead, and
- Be competent
- Communicate effectively
- Understand another person’s viewpoint
- Analyze values
- Move from awareness to knowledge to action
I’m inspired. My life is inspirational. I think solutions. I plan ahead. I never run out of ideas. My life is full of excellence.