Set time aside for planning and strategy
The problem with many goals is that they depend in what things are currently. Set time aside for planning and strategy. To be fruitful, your own dreams must concentrate on what you need to achieve, not what you have achieved already. Achievement isn’t enchantment or a magical mystery it’s just figuring out how to concentrate your energy on what is important not just what is urgent.
The most joyful experiences in life are those that reliably get you to do extremely well and enable you to tap into your potential. Set time aside for observing, listening and learning new and better ways to achieve your dream. Don’t do what everybody does (worry, fear, anger, hatred), instead take some time to plan ahead.
Write down your ideas regardless of how stupid they sound at the time. Set time aside to analyze and assess complex concepts that no one has paid attention to before. The main useful material and asset in planning is to be certain about your activities and the course of action towards your goals.
How to set time aside for planning and strategy:
Think, act, and feel differently as of today. Invest in your future. Change your thinking. Change your communication. Change the pictures you hold in your head, your perception of life. Say what is rightfully intentional. Do what is aligned with your purpose, your principles, and your objectives.
Consider possible alternatives in various situations that could occur in the future. Develop creative abilities and ideas to achieve creative results. Move out of your normal problem-solving mode. Filter and focus your mind to identify the ideas that have a truly innovative value.
Suspend premature judgments and the lack of organization of ideas. Build imaginative and ideal situations. Invent the ideal vision. Find ways to make the ideal vision happen. Relate things or ideas which were previously unrelated. Generate multiple solutions to a problem.
Ways to set time aside for planning and strategy:
Concentrate on handling problems. Recognize your depressing thoughts. Tell a compassionate friend how you feel (openness). Take steps to solve a problem. Positively affect the lives of those with whom you interact. Take charge of your life.
Identify how your knowledge today impact your success tomorrow. Determine a positive way to how respond to the many challenges you bump into on a daily basis. Control your destination by the choices you make. Know that there will always be obstacles in business journey. Have an unshakable self-confidence. Believe that you will succeed.
Put your full effort into your thinking
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might… –Ecclesiastes9 vs. 10
- Fear is met and destroyed with courage. Again and again when the struggle seems hopeless and all opportunity lost, the one with a little more courage and a little more effort will have victory. – James F. Bell
- Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached their goal, while others obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than ever before. – Herodotus
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving; they make mistakes, but they do not quit. – Conrad Hilton
- Keys to success: Research your ideas, plan for success, expect success, and just do it. – John S. Hinds
- Always keep a window open in your mind for new ideas.
Positive thoughts lead to a positive opportunity, while negative thoughts lead to a negative opportunity. Changing your thoughts is as easy as hitting the “play” button on what you’re thinking and choosing to think different thoughts.
Putting your full effort into your thinking is basically an act of thinking strategically. Here is how you can live and think strategically:
- Decide what is important for the long-range success of your life and focusing on it.
- Ask yourself, “How should I position my life to meet personal and spiritual goals?”
- A life strategy is a series of personal decisions that lead to achieving a personal goal.
- Strategic thinking involves the “big picture” of your life.
- Strategic thinking involves planning, analyzing and implementing a sound strategy.
- Strategic thinking is most effective if you can step back far enough and say “all things are possible.”
- The essence of strategic thinking is matching spiritual resources to personal and professional opportunities.
- Strategic thinking involves seeking and identifying opportunities and threats in your personal and professional life.
- Strategic thinking is based on the premise that “all lives are not the same.”
- Strategic thinking involves assessing the strengths and weaknesses of your spiritual, personal and professional life.
- When assessing strengths and weaknesses, personal skills and abilities are likely to be more important than professional skills.
- Strategic thinking involves looking into the future rather than dwelling on the past.
- Strategic thinking is proactive rather than reactive.
- Strategic thinking involves anticipating change and taking advantage of it.
- Strategic thinking involves assessing how you make your decisions today will affect your life in the future.
- Strategic thinking is more of a state-of-mind than a rigid process.
- Strategic thinking is most useful for a life with a unique or differentiated perspective for specialty or differentiated challenges.
- Decide what is important
- Position your life to meet personal and spiritual goals
- Plan, analyze and implement sound strategy.
- Match spiritual resources to personal and professional opportunities.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your spiritual, personal and professional life.
- Seek and identifying opportunities and threats in your personal and professional life.
- Look into the future rather than dwelling on the past.
- Be proactive rather than reactive.
- Anticipate change and taking advantage of it.
- Assess how you make your decisions today will affect your life in the future.
I am proactive. My decisions are sound. I think strategically. My mind has the ability to perceive and identify opportunities. I’m developing and becoming better each day.