You need to move on with your life.
Make reparations for the wrongs you have done. Let go of the past. If you think it’s not possible then get things right first. Don’t hold your life back by punishing yourself for something wrong that you did in the past. Never let your feelings of pain be the limits to what you have always wanted in life.
Now that you’ve made reparations for the wrongs you have done. Life goes on. Understand the cost of making continuous progress, that is, your loyalty, your meticulousness to produce outstanding work, and stanch passion to succeed no matter the obstacles.
You can make tangible progress by dreaming big enough. See and fantasize a big future for yourself. You can never be disappointed in life. It’s only when you decide to give up that you get disappointed. Never quit and know that with every action you take, you make your life.
How to make reparations for the wrongs you have done:
Identify your efficiency patterns. Focus on what you can control. Refine your daily routine. Overcome procrastination. Establish a routine of success.
Live with purpose. Keep your energy high. Think positively. Create a solid action plan. Focus on your goals.
Ways to make reparations for the wrongs you have done:
Structure your time according to your goals. Take pride in what you accomplish. Overcome procrastination. Keep a to-do list. Perform objectives that require the most discipline first.
Let go of habits that stand in the way of your dream’s realization
The sluggard craves and gets nothing but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied. – Proverbs 13 vs. 4
- Winning is not a “sometime” thing. You don’t win once in a awhile, you don’t do things right once in awhile, you do them right all of the time. Winning is a habit, unfortunately, so is losing.—Vince Lombard
- The habit of persistence is the habit of victory. – Herbert Kaufman
- To change bad habits, we must study the habits of successful role models. – Jack Canfield
- Your habits will determine your quality of life.
- You can turn negative consequences into positive rewards simply by changing habits now.
How you institute your morning sets the tone for the rest of the day. Make sure that you have an attitude-boosting morning routine that puts you in a good mood so that you can start the day off right. Make it a point to stick to your responsibilities of developing good habits.
Your habits make you who you are. Excellent habits give you an excellent life. In letting go of habits that stand in the way of your dream’s realization know you have:
- Awareness of the bad habits
- Ability to change the bad habits
- Commitment to stick to your plan of changing habits
- Initiate appropriate action where necessary to address poor performance or misconduct
- Develop a good mindset
- Communicate regularly with people closest to you about your behavioral performance
- Identify possible development needs on your habits
I have good habits. My character is excellent. I’m focused and inspired. My mind is disciplined and conscious about my goals, vision and purpose.