Choose what you need, and choose what you will trade for it.
Make moral decisions. What you desire is as important as how you intend to obtain it. Set up your needs, be clear about what you wish for and start to work on it. Life’s challenges don’t generally disappear unless and until you determine enough is enough. The quicker the better. Be more humble and grounded. You will only win in life on the off chance that you assume you can.
You can’t overlook or discard your past, yet you should not let your past to be in charge of your destiny. You should accumulate the necessary information and develop from your past disappointments, dissatisfactions, and excruciating encounters. Reorganize your objectives and needs and push ahead. Begin today by making moral decisions to loosen the chains that are restricting you.
To be the most joyful of all people you don’t really have to have the best of everything. Simply take advantage of everything that stumbles along your way. There is always an opportunity around you. You just have to see it. Achievement of any goal is the use of the mind to produce an immediate result for the good of all concerned, knowing you did your best to become plainly the best you are fit and competent of becoming.
Firstly, be aware of the bad habits. Be determined to change the bad habits. Commit to stick to your plan of changing bad habits. Initiate appropriate action where necessary to address poor performance or misconduct. Develop a good mindset. Communicate regularly with people closest to you about your behavioral performance. Identify possible development needs on your habits.
Make moral decisions:
Conduct research. Identify the problem. Provide a solution. Commit to excellence. Develop good habits. Speak to connect and connect with openness.
Make moral decisions—change habits:
Believe you can make it. Change bad habits to good habits. Focus on the important. Grow your character. Improve your personality. Inspire the people around you.
Get the right team
Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed. –Proverbs 15 vs. 22
- You can get everything you want if you help enough others get what they want. – Zig Ziglar
- The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible. – Arthur C. Clark
- A man has two names: the one he is born with and the one that he makes for himself.
- You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event – it is a habit. – Aristotle
- The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you are in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you. – Anthony Robbins
Once the plan has been developed and approved, the team can begin work. This is the implementation stage. This stage also includes control; while the plan is being implemented, someone must ensure that the work is progressing according to the plan.
When deviations from the plan occur, corrective action must be taken to get the project back on track; if this is not possible, the plan must be changed and approved.
- Identify your productivity patterns.
- Focus on what you can control.
- Refine your systems.
- Overcome procrastination.
- Establish a routine.
- Move with purpose.
- Keep your energy high.
- Think positively.
- Create a solid action plan.
- Focus on your goals.
- Structure your time according to your goals.
- Take pride in what you do.
- Overcome procrastination.
- Keep a To-Do List.
- Do what requires the most discipline first.
I attract new thoughts, new people, and new resources. I get lots of different perspectives on the same subject and I am improving my experiences, skills, and networks.