There will always be a problem. There will always be something going wrong. There will never be a single day when “everything is OK”. So choose to be happy. Business is generally “unsafe”. As some believe that—life is unfair. Life is unfair to those who chose to focus on what has gone wrong or what they did wrong. This does not suggest that you should have no sense of guilt or remorse when you do wrong.
By the same token life is fair to those who choose to be happy amidst their challenges. That is not to say you should unleash a heavy grin while someone next to you is going through hard times just so you can prove how happy you are in your life. NO. It simple means be happy in your own terms. Be you and focus on improving the quality of your personality while staying happy in the process.
On the off chance that you invested half as much energy figuring out how to solve problems as you spend maintaining a strategic distance from them, you wouldn’t have any form of failure in your life. When you think it’s impossible, reflect and rethink all your past victories and accomplishments.
Prosperity and satisfaction is the reward for your capacity to stand consistent with your belief systems. Be consistent enough to be happy—always. Dreams, visions and goals are the wellspring of all riches, but achievement, material increase, all awesome wealth, creativity and accomplishments are no match to a happy person.
The way to accomplishment is thinking about the “happiness” factor and not the “anxiety” factor. Smile. Smile a lot. Especially when you know yourself that smiling to you is like bending an iron bar. So, smile a lot and choose to be happy.
How to be happy:
Decide to stick to your values. Stay focused on your top priorities. Simplify your vision. Balance your life while still accomplishing your professional , business or career goals.
Focus on your mission. Prioritize your purpose. Establish detailed action steps to aid you to achieve those goals.
Achieve each and every one of your goals. Center your attention on opportunities available around you.
Choosing to be happy means:
Considering a wide range of alternatives to improve productivity and quality of your life. Promoting and generating creativity.
Breaking fixed ideas to stimulate your imagination. Defining the conditions in which happiness and creativity takes place.
Turn the potential of creativity into the process of happiness and creative performance. Enhance your use of intuition for happiness and reduce mental blocks of happiness and creativity, such as fear of failure.
Manage your happiness:
If you manage your happiness, you can manage your performance. Lead – set the direction for your business. Work like an expert – constantly develop necessary skills and apply them in a proficient manner. Be effective – achieve your set objectives. Be efficient – achieve value for resources and money. Be modest – ensure proper use of your resources and money and lastly choose to be happy.
Avoid novel & ‘interesting’ activities
If the ax is dull and its edge unsharpened, more strength is needed but skill will bring success. –Ecclesiastes 9 vs. 5
- People are not lazy; they just have impotent goals, that is, goals that do not inspire them. – Anthony Robbins
- The individual activity of one man with a backbone will do more than a thousand men with a mere wish bone.– William Boetcke
- I maintained my edge by always being a student; you will always have something new to learn. – Jackie Joyner Kersee
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Horace Lorimer
- Destiny is not a matter of chance; it’s a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved. – Jeremy Kitson
Cultivate a sense of purpose. Live in the present, not dwelling too much on the past or worrying about the future. Be as optimistic as possible, while still being realistic. Take a break from music, television, conversation, and even your own voice. Sit quietly for a while with your thoughts.
- Respect your life in all its diversity; be it academic, spiritual, social, professional and personal.
- Care for the day-to-day decisions of your life with understanding, compassion, and love.
- Build a democratic attitude that is just, participatory, sustainable, and mentally peaceful.
- Secure dreams and goal’s bounty and beauty for present and future generations.
- Eradicate poverty as an ethical, social, and spiritual imperative.
- Affirm mental and spiritual equality and equity.
- Uphold your right choices, without wavering.
- Treat yourself and others with respect and consideration.
- Promote a culture of tolerance, purpose, and peace.
- Value your life
- Be concerned about your decisions
- Have a self-determined attitude
- Shelter your dreams and goal’s bounty and beauty
- Exterminate any form of scarcity from your life
- Maintain your right choices
I love my life. I care for the people around me. I am secure and I make right decisions and choices. My attitude is good and I’m filled with understanding, compassion, and love.