Take up one thought and follow up on it.
Make that one thought a big deal. Even if it’s only a small gesture, do it anyway. Don’t murmur and complain instead demonstrate that kindness inside of you. Talk about it, think about it. Make other people feel special. After that you have been kind to others—be kind to yourself. Consider it, long for it, and live on the fact that you are kind.
Let the mind, soul, spirit, and all aspects of your body be brimming with that thought and do away with any and every other thought not relative to your goals and dreams. Everything you do must be geared towards kindness, from a small gift to a big lovely gesture. This is the best approach to achievement.
Kindness is not an “at some point” or a “once-off” thing. You don’t get kind once in a moment, you don’t do things right once or become admirable for once in a lifetime, you have to be kind constantly. Kindness is a preconceived tendency, though tragically, so is envy, jealous and failure. Choose what is profitable and valuable and be it.
Trust that you have it. Think and talk like you already have it and you will have it. Begin every day by acknowledging tranquility, peace of mind, and have a delighted state of mind and your day will have a tendency to be pleasant and fruitful.
means to be kind:
Foster stability and prosperity. Improve the quality of your life. Care for others and they will care for you when you need help. People around you will feel the need to protect you as an individual. Maintain the atmosphere of love. If you are kind to them they will be kind to you. Be encourage yourself to play your part in your goals and dreams.
Why you should be kind:
Because when you care for others, they’ll have a reason to help you. Encourage you. Develop you. Help organize your thinking. Help make your plans realistic. Make an effort to help you achieve your dreams. Give you sound advice. Provide support.
How to be kind:
Be open with your intentions. Be committed to help others and to get help from others. Be effective and authentic in your interactions with the world around you. Have good manners. Be polite. Be honest. Kindness begins with you not with the other person.
Direct your brain to focus on something
The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. –Proverbs 15 vs. 14
- Life is short. Focus from this day forward on making a difference.
- Stay focused, and stay curious. Do what you say you will do.
- Focus on where you want to go, not where your currently are.
- If you consistently and persistently do the things that other successful people do, nothing in the world can stop you from being a big success also. – Brian Tracy
- Anything you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon must come to reality.
Instead of waiting for external things to make you focus, be focused and then watch how that influences the things that go on around you. That is, instead of telling yourself that first something good has to happen, and then you’ll be focused, be focused first. Focus is an attitude, not a situation.
- Reflect the value your thinking
- Match what you desire with your thoughts
- Support your brain with knowledge
- Enable yourself to reach your dreams and goals
- Maximize your potential
- Gain knowledge
- Develop your skills
- Interpret situations from a positive perspective
- Follow your true values
- Continue learning after you leave school,
- Find a sustainable livelihood, and
- Live a sustainable life.
I am a passionate learner. My mind is intelligent. Everyday I’m increasing in knowledge. My skills are improving and I will never stop learning.